Himesh is the famous Indian music, actor, director, composer, singer, lyricist, screenwriter, film merchant, and producer who worked mostly in Bollywood.
Himesh Reshammiya has conceived on 23 July 1973 in India. He is currently 47 years old. He plays an essential role in Tera Suroor (2016) as well as The Xpose (2014).
In 2006 Himesh was winning the Filmfare Award for Aashiq Banaya Aapane song for Best Male Playback Singer. He won several awards like IIFA Award, Star Screen Award, Zee Cinema Award, and became the first Bollywood artist ever to receive an award for his first song.
He similarly received several titles for music management. He also received the BIG Star Entertainment Awards for Best Music Director for “Prem Ratan Dhan Dhan Pao.”
Himesh Net Worth
Himesh Reshammiya’s assets amount to 4 million. He gets a salary of Rs 10 crore for each movie. The artist’s most generous compensation
Himesh was going to the school in Peddar Road, where he introduced his bosom friend Prashant Chanda.
Himesh was affected by his best friend and for directing all of Himesh music from his album.
Himesh Reshammiya married Komal, and they have a son named Swayam. On 12 September 2016, when he was 21. Himesh and Komal generally agreed to file for separation and legal divorce for Friday, 11 May 2018, Himesh married his longtime girlfriend, on-screen actress Sonia Kapoor.
Career Debut of Himesh
- He has different well-known tunes as an artist, for example, “Tera Suroor,” Aashiq Banaya Aapne,” “Jhalak Dikhlaja,” “Zara Jhoom,” “Chalao Na Naino Se,” “Andaz Apna,” Hookah Bar,” “Shakalaka Boom,” “Afsana,” “Meri Awaargi,” and “Baked Nights.”
- Reshammiya’s has a music-making style that combines techno and beat with Western and Indian traditional theatrical music, Indian rock music, and western music.
- He continues his acting career with his first film ‘Aap Kaa Suroor.’ Himesh was the lead Indian singer to represent at the Heineken Music Corridor and Wembley Arena in Amsterdam.
- He is the team commander for the group Himesh warriors, judges, and Star Plus’ event; Music Ka Maha Muqqabla was a teacher. Similarly, Reshammiya was the judge of the music TV drama show “Sur Kshetra” That was watching On Sahara One.
- In 20013, on 4th November, it was announced that Himesh would perform and provide a custom picture called The Xpose.
- The on-screen actor, in his first film as Aap Ka Suroor, included a melodious Tanhaiyyan from Reshammiya Boney Kapoor’s suggested movie Milenge.
- It was confirmed in April 2019 that Himesh would be back on display with the movie “main Jahan Rahoon,” named after the famous tune “Principle Jahaan Rahoon” from the movie Namastey London, named after him.
- Shortly, he will act in 3 different ventures, one of which is a sequel to The Xpose, dubbed The Xpose Returns.
- Himesh has further confirmed that he can make a biopic about the brave warrior Bishnu Shrestha, the movie based on the heroines who stole her train “Maurya Express.
Awards Received by Himesh:
- Filmfare Awards
- Star Screen Awards
- Zee Cine Awards
- Golden Kela Awards
- Lions Gold Awards
- The Ghanta Awards
- Big Star Entertainment Awards
- Koffee with Karan Awards
- IIFA Awards
- Star Guild Awards
- Bollywood Movie Awards
- Stardust Awards
Some Superhit Albums of Himesh:
- Andaaz (1994)
- Zindagi (1995)
- Tera Meraa Dill (2003)
- Aap Kaa Surroor (2006)
- Aap Se Mausiiquii (2016)
Some Superhit movies of Himesh:
- Aap Kaa Surroor
- Khiladi 786
- Happy Hardy and Heer
- Teraa Surroor
- A New Love History
- The Xposeread more on: Best Uwatchfree 2020
From this popular website moviesflix you can download movies for free.