The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a global body for professional accountants created in 1904 to offer first-choice qualifications for individuals seeking to become accounting, management, and finance professionals.
ACCA is an excellent option to help people develop a career in accounting and finance through its globally recognized education. Qualifying is an attractive bet thanks to the flexible examination scheme provided.
Kaplan is a leading provider of professional accounting and finance programs that will help individuals gain the skills and confidence necessary to pursue their careers. This institution has managed to train thousands of students in Singapore thanks to its excellent teaching standards.
Many people choose ACCA for the following reasons:
- It is a globally recognized trustworthy entity with more than 80 partnerships with international accounting bodies.
- This body presents a well-designed curriculum that keeps its content up-to-date to prepare professionals adequately.
- It shows its credibility to the world by incentivizing competitive testing by implementing 13 rigorous exams.
- ACCA is one of the cheapest options.
ACCA Exams Information
Importantly, a person must complete certain conditions to become a qualified accountant:
- The person must pass 13 exams. It should be noted that ACCA provides exemptions in certain exams depending on the candidate’s qualification. That helps the applicant to start at the right level.
- The candidate must complete the Ethics and Professional Skills module.
- All applicants to become qualified accountants will require 3 years of experience. This experience can be acquired before, during, or after the completion of the qualification.
It is essential to know that the 13 exams will be divided into 3 levels:
It contains Management Accounting (MA), Business and Technology (BT), and Financial Accounting (FA).
At this level, 2 essential and 2 optional exams must be carried out. The first ones are Strategic Business Leader (SBL) and Strategic Business Reporting (SBR). You can choose the two optional tests from the following four:
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM).
- Advanced Taxation (ATX).
- Advanced Performance Management (APM).
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA).
It contains Performance Management, Corporate and Business Law (LW), Financial Reporting (FR), Taxation (TX), Audit and Assurance (AA), Financial Management (FM).