Today some states provide a comprehensive set of services to international investors. So wealthy people from each corner of the world are interested in receiving a new passport for themselves and their families to protect their future. The pioneer of this sector is the Caribbean distinguishes itself with attractive conditions and benefits for participants.
Bangladesh is one of the countries where the economy and demography are not stable, so the residents are looking for other options to have a safe and all-sufficient life. In keeping with the world net migration rate, Bangladesh has been showing an emigration rate of -3.1 per one thousand people in recent years.
Arguments for Bangladeshi to get the Caribbean citizenship
Nowadays, five Caribbean countries provide citizenship-by-investment programs for intercontinental investors. Among them are Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, etc. They offer candidates pleasant conditions for getting a passport and great benefits for doing business in comparison with other countries.
The local program is very attractive for investors mainly because of the tax regime remissions and the opportunity to purchase the property invested in five years. However, other reasons make the Caribbean a lovely place to work and live:
- Speed — the typical process for obtaining Caribbean citizenship requires you to wait only four months compared to other regions where the procedure to become a legal resident of another nation can last up to 10 years.
- Cost — the first investment is $100,000. However, you must pay an extra fee for each family member. At the same time, there are no hidden prices: applicants are just needed to pay the declared official amounts.
- Traveling – the ability to visit other countries without constantly applying for visas — what could be better? A Caribbean passport gives such an opportunity and provides a visa-free system. Depending on the investment conditions, you can visit at least 130 nations on a visa-free basis.
- No residency limits — there are no minimum stay requirements for obtaining a passport here. It means that there is no matter how much time you may spend on the target land. Dominica is the only exception: a candidate must stay there for seven days per year.
- Opportunities for family — when applying for the Caribbean citizenship-by-investment scheme, the primary participant can save money and worries. It permits to get a passport for spouses, parents, and unmarried children up to the age of thirty. Do you want to learn more? Please contact us, and the Migronis Citizenship experts will provide you with comprehensive information.
- Privacy — the government suppresses information about the participants to other parties. Because dual citizenship is only permitted in a few situations in Bangladesh, it is an excellent opportunity to escape the risk zone.
- The possibility of relocating to the United States is a fantastic chance for Grenada citizens to apply for an E2 visa. The country has a special visa deal with the United States, so that the procedure will be simple.
The country’s stable economy is the leading indicator for successful business development, and a clean environment is a primary factor for children to be healthy physically and mentally. That’s why hundreds of investors are looking for opportunities to move to other countries or even continents. And the Caribbean CBI program provided by St Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, St Lucia, Grenada, and Dominica, is one of the most cost-effective and advantageous options for Bangladeshis to get a second passport.