Ada Cardano is a new crypto currency that has quickly risen to prominence as one of the top 10 crypto currencies in terms of market capitalization. The price per ADA token reached an all-time high on January 4th, 2018 when it was valued at USD 1.35 ($0.0087679 BTC).
Total Market Capitalization was USD 11.26 billion ($0.77billion BTC) due in part to CoinMarketCap removing Korean exchanges from their pricing calculations which caused significant market confusion and volatility as those exchanges were previously responsible for 25% – 30% of total volume traded globally each day.
At present, no indicators are suggesting that this is a long-term trend or any reason why it should continue further than a couple of days more before stabilizing.
Factors Influencing the Price of ada Cardano:
– ADA to BTC exchange rate: The ada cardano price has historically tracked closely with the Bitcoin-to-USD conversion. However, as crypto currencies in general and more specifically ada Cardano has grown increasingly volatile it is difficult to predict where this relationship will lie at any given time.
– One can reasonably expect that if the value of Bitcoin continues to rise so too should demand of Ada increase but there is no foolproof way to accurately project what would happen were either one or both markets affected by a geopolitical event such as an embargo on trade between China and North Korea which could cause significant volatility in either market depending on how well each country’s citizens can circumvent its restrictions.
– The volatility of Ada has grown significantly, at one point being as volatile as Bitcoin. This is a trend that will likely continue unless there is some kind of major geopolitical event such as an embargo on trade between China and North Korea which would cause both markets to be affected in different ways depending on how well each country’s citizens can circumvent its restrictions.
– The sudden jump in price is because Ada has been getting more attention from investors and traders, but there are still a lot of unknowns about this new crypto currency.
– One of the most interesting facts about Ada is that it was specifically designed to have no mining, which in turn means there is a very low supply for this crypto currency. This has led investors and traders to believe that it will be more valuable than other crypto currencies due to its scarcity, but current price movements are not reflecting those beliefs yet. As such, anyone who wants to invest should only do so with money they can afford to lose because the volatility proves anything could happen at any time.
– The low supply of Ada led many traders to believe it would be more valuable than other crypto currencies, but current price movements are not reflecting those beliefs yet. As such, anyone who wants to invest should only do so with money they can afford to lose because the volatility proves anything could happen at any time.
– There is a very small circulating supply for this crypto currency and no mining which means that there are currently limited supplies available on exchanges or in circulation. This has lead investors and traders to believe that it will have increased value due to its scarcity, but as seen with the recent dips in price fluctuations, we cannot know for sure what will happen next when investing in ada Cardano’s future prices. Anyone interested in trading or investing in ada Cardano should invest with the mindset that they can lose all of their money because it is possible.
– Ada and Cardano are both the names given to this crypto currency which also uses a public block chain to process transactions for its users. It was created by one man under his full name: Charles Hoskinson who would go on to found IOHK (Input Output Hong Kong) or Ethereum Classic’s development team before he parted ways due to disagreements over how things were being done. He wanted more decentralization but there needs to be some level of centralization for ADA and Cardano processing platforms such as wallets and exchanges to work properly without any issues.
– ADA is the name of the token, which can be converted to several other currencies including Us Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), and Yen. It also acts as an integrated crypto currency exchange for you to buy or sell new tokens such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.