Dream Catcher may have some of the most accessible rules of all OKBET games, but learning is still a good idea of how to play before you start betting real money. Find out how to play and win. You will learn about the game’s payouts, odds, and RTP. You will also learn how to increase your chances of winning. We can give you a wonderful review about OKBET Dream Catcher.
Review of the Dream Catcher Game
OKBET, a well-known company that makes games, made Dream Catcher, a live casino game show. Dream Catcher is also a viral game. It is based on the money wheel that became popular in land-based casinos.
The first of several games shows with money wheels. And they make the experience of playing them very real. And probably one of the simplest games that are still fun to play because of how easy it is. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at the Dream Catcher Game and how it’s played.
How to Play OKBET’s Dream Catcher
OKBET have a lot of fans who like Dream Catcher. If you want to join them or another casino, you must scroll up and click the “play now” button. You can only play this game at www.okbetcasino.live Gaming-powered online casinos.
After you’ve finished registering, you can play by doing the following:
- Go to your casino’s “casino games” or “live games” section and look for Dream Catcher.
- To start, click on it and the “Play Now” button that comes next. (If you want, you can go through the mini-tutorial given.)
- Choose some chips. The value of your chips shows how much you want to bet. For example, two means you wish to bet R2, and ten means you want to bet R10 on one selection.
- Don’t stop the wheel. After giving the players a few seconds to bet between spins, the dealer will spin the wheel. The well-known land-based money wheel serves as the basis for Dream Catcher. Talk to them or other players.
- Get your money. You win if the flapper on top of the wheel lands on the number you chose. You can’t bet on the multipliers, but if the next spin lands on the number you’ve chosen, you still win them.
What is a Dream Catcher?
The well-known land-based money wheel is the inspiration for Dream Catcher, which makes it feel like a live casino game show. A live dealer spins the vertical wheel while you bet on the numbers that will come up. There are also chances for multipliers.
How much money can you win at Dream Catcher?
The betting site you choose to play Dream Catcher will decide how much you can win. Before playing a game, you should check how much you can bet and how much you can win. That said, R5,000,000 is usually the most this game has paid out.
How much do you have to bet to play Dream Catcher?
Most bets start at R1, but this could differ from one betting operator to the next.
Where should you put your money on Dream Catcher?
Considering how likely each wheel segment will hit, the number 1 segment has the best chance of winning. One way to make your chances of winning more favorable is to cover almost half the wheel. It’s important to note that this segment also pays the least.