iPhone is one of the best smartphones due to its sleek design and robust functionality. However, similar to every smartphone, the iPhone can also experience issues from time to time. iPhone black screen and iPhone stuck in recovery mode are two of the most frustrating problems to an iPhone users. There are many reasons why your iphone is stuck like that, and you must address the same. In this article, we highlight ways to iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
Ways to Repair iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
Force Restart your iPhone to exit Recovery Mode
If your iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode, you can try to force-restart it. To fix the iPhone white screen:
For iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone, XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, and iPhone 12:
· Press the volume up button and release
· Press the volume down button and release
· Continue to press the side button until your screen turns on.
· Release the button when the Apple logo surfaces.
For iPhone 7:
· Press the volume down and sleep/wake button together and continue to hold them.
· Release the buttons once the phone turns back on.
For iPhone SE and iPhone 6s:
· Press the home button and sleep/wake button simultaneously.
· Release the buttons once the phone shows the Apple logo.
Delete Corrupt iOS Downloads
If your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, the first thing you should try is deleting any corrupt iOS downloads. To do this, hold down the Shift key and click the “Restore” button in iTunes. A window will pop up that allows you to select a backup file. Navigate to your computer’s desktop and delete any files that have “iPhone” in the file name.
Restore your iPhone using DFU Mode
If your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, the DFU Mode can help you recover it. To put your iPhone into DFU mode:
- Connect the 30 pin dock connector to your computer or USB power adapter using a standard Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable. This will charge your device while also allowing you to use iTunes on your computer.
- Turn off your iPhone by holding the Power button for several seconds until you see the Slide to power off on the screen. Press and hold both buttons simultaneously until you see an Apple logo appear on the screen, then release only the Power button while continuing to hold down the Home Button. Continue holding it for about ten more seconds.
- Open iTunes. If you see a message that says, “iTunes has identified a recovery mode, would you like to restore the device?” Click the Restore button and wait for your phone to reset itself. You can now restore your device from a backup or set it up as new.
Use Reliable Software
There is much software available in the market to fix the iPhone white screen and iPhone stuck in recovery mode. You can choose a reliable one from them. One of them is Dr.Fone – System Repair. It is a complete suite that can provide solutions to various software and hardware issues associated with the iPhone. The web-based application will solve the issue without impacting your data and application. Moreover, it is free to download and works with various iOS versions, including iOS 13.
Steps to Use Dr.Fone – System Repair
Here are some easy steps to repair the issue of iPhone stuck in recovery mode with Dr. Fone-System Repair:
- Step1: Install the application on your PC and launch. Select the System Repair option from the home screen.
- Step 2: Connect Your phone with a PC through a USB/lightning cable. After that, select Standard Mode to start the process.
- Step 3: Add basic information about your iPhone and click the start button.
- Step 4: The software will soon initiate the download of the respective firmware to update the device.
- Step 5: After completing the process, you will see the following message.
If your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, you will not access any data, and this can lead to the loss of important files and information critical for business or personal use. You cannot make calls when your iPhone black screen problem persists even after restarting. Considering our dependency on our smartphones, we must choose an effective method and get your iOS system fixed as soon as possible.