If you want to protect yourself from the hot weather, then this is probably a swimming pool if you don’t mind the sea. Now, if you have a swimming pool in your house, how good would it be? You don’t have to go far to the sea; you can swim at home and cool yourself. The swimming pool will provide space for practice. It adds a more beautiful-looking home and garden environment.
Currently, the construction of swimming pools can be made more accessible. Its price is much lower than before. So, do you want to build a swimming pool in your home in Oahu? Then you can contact https://www.swimmingpoolcontractorsoahu.com .
Choosing the location of the pool:
The swimming pool is an essential element that adds to the atmosphere of the house. So the location of the collection should be in a place where it can be seen clearly. But the short side of the pool should not be facing east and west because the light from the sun can interfere while swimming.
Check before building:
The first thing to do is Survey around the house to see if there is enough space to build a swimming pool or not. In a place with only 50 square, we can have a swimming pool. Swimming pools don’t always have to be significant. But it shouldn’t be tiny. It should be long enough for swimming for exercise. And not so narrow that the hand has to risk hitting the edge of the pool.
How to choose the right pool?
To make the right choice, you should pay attention to the primary purpose of the pool:
- Summer option for a summer residence or a private house.
- Roomy for the whole family.
- Water play center for small children.
- Stationary, for home or commercial spa treatments, building bulky fixed structures is no longer required to organize water activities properly.
There is no need for complex preparation and cladding. Now you can bypass all these steps, choosing a lightweight and compact option for home use.
How to care for your pool?
Regardless of the type of construction, the care of a home pool consists of a whole range of actions:
- Cleaning the pool from surface debris.
- Cleaning the walls, bottom and waterline from plaque and lime deposits filtration and sterilization of water.
- Stabilization of the pH level, elimination of hardness.
- Water treatment with algaecides, flocculants and coagulants.
Swimming pool structure:
It can be divided into two types:
1. Concrete swimming pool:
The floor and wall structure of the pool are all reinforced concrete. The advantage is that it is durable. And can design a variety of pools
2. Prefabricated swimming pool:
The structure is made of finished polymer. It can be installed directly on reinforced concrete structures. Another type of prefabricated swimming pool is the pool made of steel structure or good quality cast plastic. Then put on a vinyl cloth made specifically for swimming pools. The limitation of prefabricated swimming pools is that they have a variety of shapes. But it is cheaper and faster to build than a concrete swimming pool. But vinyl cloth needs to be replaced every ten years.
Water treatment system:
Currently, three methods are commonly used:
- The chlorine system is the cheapest disinfection system, and the most commonly used method is to dissolve it in water slowly. It can only be disinfected when the pH in the water is between 7.2 – 7.8 and chlorine can irritate the skin. Dissolving chlorine should be done in the evening after using the pool. And must leave the filter on for at least 3-4 hours.
- Saltwater system Disinfection with saline solution harmless to the body It also adds moisture to the skin. But the installation cost is relatively high.