Your wrong time relaxation is the cause of acid reflux. You can say it when the lower end of the sphincter muscle and esophagus reflux in the wrong time, then the acid reflux happens. This time your stomach permits the acid to go back into your esophagus. This acid reflux can cause various problems, and you feel and understand different symptoms. The most common symptom of acid reflux is heartburn. The common feature is burning pain. You will feel the problem in the lower chest area. Because of flow back into your stomach’s food pipe, acid reflux happens, which is very much painful to feel. To remove this pain or every time suffering from acid reflux, you can follow the GERD diet.
Food that prevents acid reflux
Acid reflux can happen in any time by the effect of food. Sometimes this acid reflux can be a typical case for some people. People suffer from belching, bloating, discomfort, and this suffering happens almost every time after eats. Around 20% of people of the population have gastro esophageal reflux disease. Sometimes you need to control your food habit to escape from this problem.
- You can take whole grains, food like couscous, oatmeal, and also brown rice.
- The root vegetable is very much helpful for acid reflux. Carrots, beets, and potatoes are this kind of vegetables.
- The green vegetable is much essential for good health. Acid reflux is also can remove by taking green vegetables. Asparagus, green beans, broccoli is the main to remove the acid reflux.
Some habit needs to change
Mild cases or occasional cases can remove by lifestyle change.
- You have to avoid lying down after taking a meal. Because lying down after a meal helps your stomach pipe flow get back. So, avoid lying for 3 hours after taking a meal.
- Try to make a habit of taking meals frequently. So, you have to take a meal often more and more throughout the day.
- To avoid pressure on your abdomen, you have to wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Excess weight is also responsible for acid reflux. So, you have to lose excess weight.
- You have to quit smoking if you have a bad habit.
Besides lifestyle, some food habits also responsible for acid reflux and heartburn. Heartburn causes hurt pain. You have to take the feel and notice the food after eating. You may see different types of feelings will occur because of other food. It would be best if you controlled them, and some foods are included in this acid reflux list. Garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, chocolate, peppermint, tomato sauce, carbonated beverages can cause acid reflux. So, you need to control all this food. If you get acid reflux experience after taking that several foods, you have to avoid this food.
How can you understand your acid reflux feeling?
The main symptoms of acid reflux are,
- Heartburn- in the middle of your chest, you may feel a burning sensation, and then you will confirm about acid reflux.
- An unpleasant taste like sour can be feeling in your mouth.
- Your hiccups or cough will come back again and again in a time; that is another symptom.
- You may feel a hoarse voice.
- Bad breath.
- You may feel bloating and also feel a little bit sick.
From the detail of the article, you may know so many important information about acid reflux. This reflux can also happen to you. So, change your lifestyle and food habit to remove this acid reflux. If you want to know more information about acid reflux, then visit กรดไหลย้อน.