Betting in bookmakers’ offices is not only exciting and gambling entertainment, but also an opportunity to earn. Of course, to do that you need to take each bet seriously, understand the disciplines you prefer, study analytics, follow the position of teams and the state of athletes. Only in this case will sport bets be profitable: let’s analyze in detail in this article how to bet correctly and what rules you need to follow.
FIive practical tips on how to start a beginner
Betting on sports and winning at the bookmaker on Pari Match is real. There are many working strategies, of which it is important to choose the one that will suit you. Determine in advance the size of the bank which the player is ready to risk, know and understand the peculiarities of the types of bets and the sport on which you will specialize. Let’s find out how to bet on sports correctly on specific tips that will help a beginner not to drown in the world of betting.
What is the best betting broker to choose?
This is where to start your career in the world of sports betting. From where to bet on sports, depends on the possibility of betting on championships and tournaments (some bookmakers have a limited line), the amount of earnings (it depends on the margin, which is set by the BK), the integrity of the company, the speed of withdrawal of winnings, the ability to promptly solve problems that arise.
If you are just starting to understand betting, it is better not to take the risk of contacting an offshore office. Many of them are unclean, for example, players have problems with receiving money. In addition, bookmakers who do not have a license are considered illegal, so the site is constantly blocked. To get access to the personal account, you have to look for working mirrors, enter through a VPN or use other methods to bypass blocking.
In the beginning, choose experienced companies working in this market for many years, there are many positive reviews about them on the Internet. Also evaluate the functionality that the BC provides:
- The number of sports, events in the prematch and online;
- The amount of margin (the final odds depend on it);
- How detailed is the coverage;
- minimum deposit;
- the amount of maximum winnings;
- the list of payment systems for deposit and withdrawal (availability of commissions).
It is important to decide on what sport it is better to bet. Newbies often make the common mistake of starting to bet on everything, betting even on disciplines in which they do not understand. This is a tactic that will not work. Choose two, maximum three sports to start specializing in. Let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages of each discipline.
- The most popular sport is soccer. Many people start with it, because they know the rules of the game, the most famous athletes, teams and tournaments. Matches are round the clock, bookmakers offer a detailed description, a lot of statistical and insider information. The popularity of the sport often leads to failure. The novice bettor, thinking that he knows everything, complacently makes erroneous bets, which leads to losses.
- Basketball is becoming more and more popular. BK often offers to follow the broadcasts of matches, which is convenient when playing live. There is a detailed list of popular tournaments and national championships. It is difficult to find up-to-date statistics for many teams and championships, the bank has too high margin, and in the summer months there are few starwikibio tournaments.
- Hockey is characterized by high performance, if you carefully analyze the statistics, the probability of success in this sport increases. As with basketball, the main disadvantage is the summer break, when nothing happens.
- Players are attracted by the large number of tennis tournaments that take place all year round. Bookmakers offer high odds and it is not a problem to find statistics for almost any match. For the beginner, the danger lies in the unpredictability of the sport, especially women’s tennis.
The main thing to remember is that when choosing a sport, it is important to put away your emotions. They will not help to make money!
The best betting strategies for beginners
The surest way to bet on sports and win is to find a reliable and working strategy.
- In play we bet on a goal at the end of the match. The strategy has a good passability, because in the first half the teams are often looking at each other, so the results are lower than after the break. Let’s watch the game with the participation of the clear favorite which didn’t manage to open the score to 70-75 minutes, let’s bet on TB 0,5. As a rule, by this moment the odds for such a bet are about 2 and the probability is high.
- In play we bet on the favorite in tennis. Betting on the victory of a strong tennis player makes no sense, as the odds will be too low. But if the favorite loses the first game, the final odds on his victory in the match increase. In this case, there is a high probability that he will pull himself together and draw the game. Also, with such a development of events, bet on the victory of the favorite in the second set.
- Yellow cards in soccer. This type of betting is accepted by most of the BKs. Before the start of the match, you need to understand how aggressive the game will be. It depends on the history of the relationship between the opponents, the tournament position, motivation, and the results of recent matches. If there is an important match ahead for the two teams, in which a lot is decided, or it is a famous derby, it is necessary to bet on TB. Otherwise, bet that the minimum number of cautions will be shown in the match.
What amounts to bet?
An important point about how to bet on sports for the beginner concerns the management of the bank and the size of each individual bet. If the size of the bank is determined individually, then it should be managed with a couple of reliable strategies in mind.
The size of the bet is equal to a fixed percentage of the total bank. The optimal option for the beginner. The amount of each bet is calculated depending on how much money is left in the bank. The maximum value for the beginner is 5%.
There is also a fixed rate strategy. In this case, you should decide what the amount of each bet will be, do not deviate from it, no matter what happens.
You should not bet more, even if you are 100% sure of the result (there is always a chance of losing). Similarly, it is not necessary to lower the bet amount after a series of failures, otherwise you won’t be able to win back.
Lifechecks, how not to lose
It is important to develop a number of rules for yourself, how to bet on sports. Strictly adhering to them, guaranteed not to go into deficit at once.
- Refuse from large bets: 5% of the bank is your limit.
- Carefully study and analyze every match. Betting at random is a direct way to lose all your money.
- Study statistical information, ask the opinion of experts, compare it with your own conclusions.
- After losing, don’t try to win back immediately, if there are no suitable events, well-analyzed matches, otherwise it will lead to an even bigger fiasco.
If you follow these recommendations, sports betting will not only become a gambling pastime, but also will start to bring profit!