Chris Woakes is an English cricketer who has become one of the most successful players in the game today. If you want to get more information visit karinnews. He has represented England in both international and domestic cricket, and is renowned for his all-round ability to both bat and bowl. Here, we will analyze his career statistics to gain an insight into his performances. Beginning with batting, Woakes has scored more than 2,000 runs in international cricket, with a batting average of 29.
1. He has a top score of 103 not out, which he achieved against Sri Lanka in the ICC Champions Trophy in
2. His domestic batting record is impressive too, with Woakes tallying more than 5,000 runs in First-Class cricket, at an average of 35. If you want to get more information visit minex world.
3. In terms of bowling, Woakes has been even more impressive. In international cricket, he has taken more than 100 wickets, with a bowling average of 28.
4. He has achieved a best of 6-45 against Pakistan in
5. His First-Class bowling record is even more impressive, with Woakes taking more than 300 wickets at an average of just over
6. Overall, Chris Woakes has been one of the most successful all-rounders in cricket today. His batting and bowling records in both international and domestic cricket are impressive, and demonstrate his ability to perform consistently at the highest level. If you want to get more information visit guexams.com login.
Chris Woakes is an English cricketer who is known for his all-rounder abilities across both international and domestic cricketIf you want to get more information visit sonicomusica. He has been a member of the England squad since 2012 and has been a key factor in their success over the years. His performances have been consistently strong for both international and domestic teams, but there are some key differences between the two. At the international level, Woakes has become an integral part of the England squad and is typically seen playing in the middle order. If you want to get more information visit cakhia1.tv. His bowling is his main strength, as he has been able to take wickets with consistency, averaging around 28.9 runs per wicket. His batting has also been strong, with an average of 27.8 in ODIs and 28.4 in Tests. When it comes to domestic cricket, Woakes’ performances are slightly different. His bowling remains strong, with an average of just over 20 runs per wicket in both List A and First-Class matches. His batting, however, has improved significantly, averaging around 34.7 runs per innings in List A matches and 44.6 in First-Class matches. If you want to get more information visit 1000gem.net. Overall, Woakes has been able to maintain consistent performance levels across both international and domestic cricket. While his bowling remains relatively consistent across both, it is his batting that has seen the most improvement when playing at the domestic level. This is a testament to his hard work and dedication to improving his game, regardless of the level he is playing at.