Apple gift applications, music, movies, and more Was anything remarkable found in the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books? You can email it to a family member or friend. Or you can email a gift card if you’re not sure what to offer.
How can iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch send a gift?
- Open the app, iTunes Store, or Books application.
- Tap the item you’d want to donate.
- Tap the button Gift:
- Tap the Share icon in the App Store, then tap the Gift App.
- Tap the Share button in the iTunes Store, then tap Gift.
- Tap Gift in the Books Store.
- Follow the directions on the screen to customize and mail your Gift.
- The receiver receives an email after the Gift is sent. When you open the email and click Redemption, the item is downloaded to your device automatically.
- How to send your computer a present to send gifts easily?
- Open the app, Apple Books, or iTunes. Open the app.
- Open Apple Books’ Book Store or Apple Music App’s iTunes Store. Don’t you look at the iTunes Store?
- Find the item you want to donate.
- Click the button Downward Arrow Reveal menu options next to the item price to show alternatives to share.
- Apple Music app shows Chance the Rapper’s decreasing arrow next to the price of an album.
- Select Gift This [kind of thing].
Follow the directions on the screen to customize and mail your Gift.
The receiver receives an email after the Gift is sent. When you open the email and click Redemption, the item is downloaded to your device automatically.
Return a gift
You can send the Gift back if the recipient cannot discover the email containing the Redemption button.
How to send a donation using iPhone, iPad, or iPod?
- Tap the Gift you want to send back.
- Make sure the email of the recipient is correctly spelled. If you want to edit the email address of the receiver, tap your email address, hit it again, and input the proper address.
- Tap Resend Gift. Gift. If you don’t see Resend Gift, it has been redeemed already.
- How to send your computer a present
- Open the app for music. Or launch iTunes if you’re on a PC.
Choose Account> View My Account from the navigation bar at the top of the screen. You may be asked to register with your Apple ID.
- The Account Information page will be displayed. Click on Purchase History and scroll down to the Purchase History section.
- Click Edit next to the Gift you would like to resend.
- Make sure the email of the recipient is correctly spelled. If you need to modify the receiver’s email address, click the email address to change it.
- Click Resend Gift. Click Resend.
- If there is a problem when you send a donation
- Apple ID must be given to the recipient of your donation in your country or area. For example, you can’t donate to a buddy who resides in Australia if you’re in the United States.
- You can’t send presents to some regions. The availability of shops also differs according to country or location. Learn what your country or your area has to offer.
If you utilize family sharing and ask to buy, you cannot purchase gifts from your Account.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you cannot give individual music. Use your Mac or PC to provide music.
No software, TV shows, or movies can be donated on a Mac or a PC. Use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to give these goods.
You can’t give yourself a free app or item. But hit the Share button or down arrow Share options to share a link to the app or article.
Cancel a donation
You can contact Apple Support up to two days before scheduled delivery if you wish to cancel a gift.
Send a gift card
Apple Gift Card or the App Store & iTunes gift card can be redeemed to your recipient’s Apple ID balance. This sum can then purchase subscriptions such as Apple Music, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+. Or they can buy from Apple software, films, books, and more.