To find your KBC lottery number, you can use the KBC online portal to find your KBC lottery number. Just enter the winner’s phone number. However, if you cannot find your name or contact information, you can register by calling the central number. You can also check out the 25 Lakh 2021 lottery on this website.
Is the KBC lottery number registered? To register your KBC lottery number immediately, pick up the phone and dial the KBC official website. Once you have the official KBC Lottery Number Check, you can find it in the database.
We are also updating the KBC Lottery Winners list 2021 on our website. So please keep visiting this official KBC website for the latest updates on KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati).
Beware the scammer’s promise of Rs 250,000:
If you get a phone call or text message from an unknown number saying you’ve won a lucky draw on KBC, don’t take it seriously. Several examples of scammers call on WhatsApp, sending texts promising deals on KBC, congratulating 25 Raki winners, and promising to meet Big. B. Cases of these scams have increased in the last six months.
After the Delhi police cybercrime department posted a recommendation on Twitter, some users also commented that they had received such texts. The user wrote, “I called back numbers and abused them.”, A cybercrime DCP said: “We have included the KBC lottery scam in our cybersecurity awareness campaign. We urge people to recognize and distrust such allegations.”
WhatsApp voice call scams you must Avoid:
Desperate scammers are sending WhatsApp audio files to lure scammers into lottery scams. If you receive an audio file from an unknown number via WhatsApp or receive a WhatsApp message from someone claiming to be a WhatsApp customer care representative, ignore it.
The scam involves audio recordings claiming to have won a lottery worth Rs 250,000 on behalf of WhatsApp. Victims must contact the SBI branch in Mumbai to win the prize. Interestingly, the scammers claim that they called the so-called branch manager only via WhatsApp.
This audio recording comes with an image describing a random KBC lottery.
This scam involves a so-called bank manager calling you. When the victim decides to call the scammer, he is asked to deposit a registration fee or pay tax for the lottery amount of Rs 250,000. Of course, if you pay the registration fee and taxes to win the lottery, you will completely lose your money. Alternatively, the scammer may ask you to install the app. This is probably a remote desktop app that could steal cooking details, UPI PINs, and other passwords from the victim’s phone.
Precautions to protect yourself from geo lottery scams
Follow these guidelines to protect yourself from Jio Lottery Scam 2021.
- Do not deposit funds into the caller’s account from your international or Pakistani number.
- We have already explained the number format above.
- Do nothing until you see the Jio lottery in the database.
- Do not follow the directions provided on the phone by an anonymous person until you call KBC Jio Headquarters at 0019188444474 on this number to confirm.
- If you do not have an actual lottery number provided by the Jio KBC Lottery Winner certificate, you do not need to do anything.
- Do not access websites provided by anonymous persons by phone.
How can I protect against fake WhatsApp calls for Jio lottery winners?
Some scammers will call you with your WhatsApp number and inform you that your name is listed on a list like Jio Lottery Winner 2021, Idea Lottery Winner, or Vodafone Lottery Winner. Some tax or fee to bank accounts. However, it is essential to note that you will need to respond immediately and call the WhatsApp number in KBC headquarters if you receive this type of call.
There are some Pakistani numbers like (0092 ******, +923 ******) and there is also +121 internet number. They are fraudulently using the above trick called Jio Lucky Draw 2021. Suppose someone calls you and asks you to deposit money such as taxes/expenses. So, no deposit is required until you confirm it from the WhatsApp number in the KBC center.
Dear Jio Lottery 2021 customers, it is essential to note that many people have been receiving fake phone calls lately. A few scammers try to use some people to make money and improve their financial situation. In other words, the Geo Lottery Winners scam is back. You can identify a scammer very quickly as they want you to deposit funds into your account.
They may send you an email or SMS alert to show that they are their Official Geospatial Officer. The only reason to set up the Geo Lottery Information Centre here is to protect yourself from all such scams. You can now check your Geo Lottery 2021 online using our website. You can also find your name on the official Jio Lottery Winners List 2021 provided. If you haven’t registered for the jio lottery yet, call us now to get the official KBC Jio lottery winner list.
How to win the KBC Lottery easily?
These days, the KBC lottery is that simple. Kaun Banga Crorepati made it easy to maintain security. What we’ll talk about here is that.
- To participate in Lucky Draw, you want to have a SIM card from any Indian mobile network.
- You must have an active SIM card; the SIM card belongs to any mobile network company.
- When you load daily balance on your mobile phone, your chances of winning increase.
- Lottery lucky draw on KBC is held on the last day of every month.
- It is announced on the first and second of the following month that Kbc’s lottery results will be announced.
- You can quickly check the list of winners and lottery results on this website.
- That’s why customers are getting fake calls based on lucky draws, which is very bad.
- That is why Banga Crorepati makes it simple for you to report scam calls to KBC if you receive any.
- KBC operational staff will assist you at the same time; All your questions will be answered satisfactorily.