- “1984” by George Orwell – a classic novel that describes life in a totalitarian society of the future.
- “The Martian” by Andy Weir – a story of an astronaut’s survival on Mars.
- “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams – an adventure of several unusual heroes in space.
- “A Clockwork Orange” by Anthony Burgess – a novel about a young criminal who undergoes an experiment to reduce his propensity for violence.
- “Dune” by Frank Herbert – an epic story about life on a desert planet, where political intrigue and power struggles take place.
- “Invisible Cities” by Italo Calvino – a novel about a fantastic city that can only be imagined.
- “Generation P” by Victor Pelevin – a cyberpunk novel that describes the world in the near future, where people merge with technology.
- “Ender’s Game” by Orson Scott Card – a novel about a boy who learns and trains in a military school to fight against alien invaders.
- “The City and the Stars” by Arthur C. Clarke – a novel that describes life on a huge spaceship that travels towards the stars.
- “Twilight” by Stephenie Meyer – a novel about the love between an ordinary girl and a vampire.
I hope these books also interest you and help you spend your time productively!
Ask a question