The chicken’s legs were paralyzed by the wind is a topic that is of interest to many bettors. DOh, when you see a healthy chicken suddenly have paralyzed legs. According to folklore, people often call this conditionThe chicken was hit by the wind leg paralysis. When a chicken is discovered to have this condition, immediate emergency treatment is needed so that the chicken can recover quickly. Please refer to the cause and treatment right below!
Learn about symptoms goh yesudas hit by the wind and paralyzed
A chicken’s legs being paralyzed by the wind is a phenomenon in which your chicken has strange symptoms such as: Legs twitching, unsteady standing, shaking legs, falling, etc. In cases of falling from the wind, the chicken’s legs will weaken. , and cannot walk steadily because he is having bone and joint problems.
To know exactly The chicken’s legs were paralyzed by the wind or not, farmers need to pay attention to their actions. Any changes will reflect the chicken’s current illness. You can refer to the following symptoms:
- Chickens easily stagger when walking and stand unsteadily, they cannot move as you wish.
- If you walk normally, but after a few steps the chicken becomes tired and your steps limp.
- If it is a fighting cock, they will often fall and fight without force.
- If The chicken’s legs were paralyzed by the wind If it is too heavy, the chicken may become paralyzed and may not be able to walk.
Reason Causing the chicken to be hit by the wind and paralyze its legs
I was hit by the wind and paralyzed my legs due to many reasons, but usually comes from the sources listed below:
Chicken your baga cumulation Newcastle capacitor susceptible to wind
Newcastle disease in chickens often manifests as chickens’ legs being paralyzed. Accompanied by symptoms such as wheezing, cold feet, red and white mucous nasal discharge, chickens are thirsty and drink a lot of water, chickens crane their necks too often to avoid complaining of difficulty breathing, beaks constantly move, chickens chickens defecate in feces at first, often cry loudly, have a lot of water flowing from the mouth, then have foamy or bloody diarrhea…
Or the chicken can also have a high fever and a purple comb. If not treated early, it can die very quickly. Live chickens will have neurological paralysis and high fever from 42.5 – 43.0 degrees Celsius.
See: Đá gà 789BET
Chicken Suddenly Was hit by the wind leg paralysis
If the chicken is hit by the wind, it will clog the blood vessels. Therefore, if The chicken’s legs were paralyzed by the wind will be accompanied by symptoms such as leg paralysis. Chickens that are hit by the wind can also show signs of having a stroke or other diseases, similar to having a distorted mouth or possibly having a stroke…
Chickens are susceptible to wind damage and leg paralysis do congenital
When chickens are first born, their legs are already affected, but it is often difficult for us to detect. Then as they grow older, they begin to have more obvious symptoms until the chicken gets hit by the wind, then we will notice the difference. To avoid this situation from happening, you need to look carefully when buying and choose to buy chickens that have good overall properties.
WayTreating chickens that have been hit by wind and paralyzed their legs
Currently, there are many ways to treat chickens with paralyzed legs from windstroke as follows:
- Use fresh amaryllis rhizomes to treat chickens with paralyzed legs due to wind. You have to crush the cassia root into small pieces and mix it with a little warm water. Use to apply to chicken feet, keep for a long time to reduce pain and warm chicken feet. Performing such operations will result in phenomena The chicken’s legs were paralyzed by the wind will disappear quickly.
- You can also use wind oil or soaked wine to massage the paralyzed chicken’s legs. Need to massage thoroughly and hold for a long time. This will help the situation The chicken’s legs were paralyzed by the wind in chickens is reduced.
- Crush the garlic and soak it with a spoonful of white wine for 30 minutes. Give your chickens this mixture twice a day, morning and afternoon, for about 3 days. You also use Doxy-Sone injection with the dosage indicated on the bottle. Add Carbo after the chicken has drunk the garlic wine so that the chicken can digest better. Just like that, about 3 days for sure The chicken’s legs were paralyzed by the wind Yours will gradually recover.
- You can also use VIA.KHOP medicine for poultry. At the same time, buy more synthetic vitamins B1, B6, and B12 for your chickens. This medicine is often used for humans, but it is very good for supporting the nervous system of chickens.
Hopefully the above sharing from 789 BET will help you protect your chickens well belong toI’m out of the situation.