In the construction of the house รับสร้างบ้านโคราช when the structure is completed The next part to consider is architectural design. door-window This is an important part in determining the appearance of the building to be constructed. where doors – windows are inserted along the external walls around the building, making the building look not too heavy or too dense and also contributes to enhancing the beauty of the building Doors can be divided into two types: exterior doors or building entrance doors. and doors inside the building
Exterior doors or entrance doors to buildings It is the entrance and exit of people and materials that must be used within the building, such as furniture, office equipment. A good exterior door should be strong and durable. Helps protect from sun and rain It is also a good insulator to prevent heat or cold from entering the building too easily. It is wide enough to easily move materials in and out of the building. or open for good ventilation and in an appropriate position
Interior doors are entrances for various rooms within the building for privacy. and prevent sound from disturbing adjacent rooms
Doors are generally made of wood or synthetic materials. It may be a solid bloom or a clear bloom. depending on usage
- It must be solid wood of good quality. It is wood without defects, without buds or sapwood, without cavities, cracks, not warped and other defects. It must be wood that has been annealed and dried. Wood with a moisture content of more than 18% should not be used for permanent work. If there is a contraction later
- Every piece of wood is visible to the eye. Must be planed and decorated properly.
- Wood used to make frames, door frames, windows or decorative decorations. must be laid neatly on all sides and sanded with sandpaper
- Wood used as general components which is not wood for the main structure, for example, wood for wall truss. If the design and item are not specified as hardwood, then softwood may be used.
- Dimensions of all timber used for construction allow the waste of wood to become lacquer canals and when the planing is finished ready to be assembled into part of the building The size of the timber is allowed to be reduced not more than the size specified further. shrinkage of wood Must not change the strength and appearance and does not adversely affect adjacent materials
1/2″ 1″ 1 1/2″ 2″ 3″ 4″ 5″ 6″ 8″ 10″ 12″
Planing and finishing at least 3/8 ” 7/8 ” 1 7/8″ 2 3/4″ 3 5/8″ 3 5/8″ 4 5/8″ 5 5/8″ 7 1/2″ 9 1/2″ 11 1/2″
wooden door installation
- To install by making brick walls Then pour the concrete to set the columns or tendon beams by using the wooden beard as the formwork. After that, the frame is installed to the wooden frame by fixing it with screws every 40 cm.
- Before installing, must check the correctness of the door frame first. If an error occurs due to the deflection of the jamb or other damage which may result in damage to the door later and can continue to install the door
Assembling a wooden frame Use the method to assemble the dowels at a 45 degree angle and fasten with screws. The installation of the wooden frame must be perpendicular and vertically, it must be protected. Do not allow the corners of the wooden frames to be chipped. or a splinter
- Installing the door Some trim may be required to fit the doorframe. and it is convenient to open and close and consistent work of painters The Contractor must proceed with caution by taking these distances as a basis, namely:
The top should be about 2-3 mm away from the jamb.
The sides should be about 2-3 mm away from the jamb.
The bottom should be about 5 mm from the floor for general rooms and about 10 mm for bathrooms.
– Installation of aluminum frame
When placing the aluminum frame on the wall There must be a gap of about 0.5 cm so that there is enough room for the silicone to fill in. Connected between aluminum and cement rim To prevent leakage from water, rain, because if installed without leaving gaps The silicone will not can be inserted into the joint As a result, rainwater will seep into the house. There is a solution. Dismantled and reinstalled which will cost very high
Silicone is a jelly-like material. Flexible, tough, good tensile strength. and waterproofing Used to connect glass to glass. in case of frameless glass wall It will use glass plates collide and then fill with silicone. This type is very strong. There is a clear color that can see through the glass.
or used to connect glass to aluminum door frame or cement wall where the glass plate crashes to prevent leakage
PVC frame. Made from PVC material, which is strong, durable, does not warp, is a good insulator. resistant to weathering The internal structure is reinforced with steel. Can be installed on wooden, cement and metal walls will use heat Able to coordinate closely, beautiful, standard size and size to order
installation of door accessories
Installation of equipment such as keys, knobs, requests, hacks, etc. must use a template to determine where to drill the door first. and then drilled to avoid mistakes After the installation of the equipment and the test operation, remove all the devices (except the hinges) and put them in their original packaging. This is to allow the painter to work easily. And when the paint on the door or the frame is completely dry therefore reinstalling those devices And tested until it works as before. Various devices such as keys, knobs, hinges