It seems like there’s a new wedding fashion trend every time we turn around. We’ve seen everything from bridal capes to bridal jumpsuits, and now it looks like wooden pins are having a moment. If you want to decorate your wedding with wooden pins, here are some tips to help you pick the right ones.
Wooden pins are one of those things that can be used in so many ways and are so useful, but they are often forgotten.
Uses of wooden pins
- Hanging pictures: Wooden pins are the perfect way to hang pictures without damaging the walls. Just stick the pin into the wall in the top corners of the frame, and you’re done.
- Securing fabric: Whether you’re hemming a piece of clothing or draping fabric for a craft project, wooden pins will keep everything in place.
- Marking a hem: It can be hard to know where to stop stitching when you’re sewing. When the desired hemline is marked with a wooden pin, it’s easy to know where to stop.
- Making a buttonhole: You need to make a buttonhole before you can sew a button onto a piece of clothing. You can mark the beginning and end of the buttonhole with pins so that you can sew it perfectly.
- Basting: This is the best way to work with delicate fabrics or temporarily hold two pieces of fabric together. Wooden pins are great for this because they are easy to take out and won’t damage the fabric.
- Pinning a pattern: Before you cut out a piece of fabric to sew, you’ll need to pin the pattern in place. Wooden pins are perfect for this job because they won’t move around like metal pins can.
- Temporary repairs: Got a rip in your clothes? No problem! The fabric can be held together with a wooden pin until it can be fixed properly.
How to select your wooden pins
- Consider the theme of your wedding
Wooden pins can be a great way to add a rustic touch to your decor, but if your wedding has a more modern theme, they might look out of place. If you’re not sure if wooden pins will go with the style of your wedding as a whole, look for ideas online or in wedding magazines.
- Choose the right size
There are many different sizes of wooden pins, so it’s important to choose the right one for the job. For example, if you want to use them to decorate your wedding cake, you’ll want to make sure they’re big enough to be seen from far away. On the other hand, if you’re using them as part of a table setting, you’ll want to make sure they’re small enough to fit on the plates.
- Consider the finish
You can leave wooden pins as-is, or you can paint or stain them. If you want to use them in a rustic setting, a natural finish is probably best. But if you want something a little bit different, you can always choose to paint or stain the wood.
- Make sure they’re safe
It’s important to make sure wooden pins are safe to use because they can be sharp. Choose pins with rounded edges if, for example, you will be using them around small children or animals.
- Get creative
For traditional wedding decorations, there is no rule that says you have to use wooden pins. If you want something a little bit different, you could use them to make a unique table setting or centerpiece.
Keeping these tips in mind should help you choose the best wooden pins for your wedding.
Why Vograce is the brand to get your wooden pins
Vograce is the place to go if you want the best wooden pins. They only use the best materials, and all of our pins come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Vograce has everything you need to find the right wooden pins for your project. They have many different styles, sizes, and finishes of pins for you to choose from. Their experts are always ready to help you find the right pin for your needs.
So why should you buy your wooden pins from Vograce? Because they know what to do. They know how to find just the right pin for your project. And they are dedicated to making sure you get the best pins at the best price.
Vograce is the place to go if you want the best wooden pins. They know a lot about pins and can help you find the right one for your needs. You can shop with confidence because they promise you’ll be happy with everything.
There are many factors to consider when you buy wooden pins. The most important factor is the quality of the wood. The better the quality of the wood, the longer the pin will last. Another factor to consider is the size of the pin. The larger the pin, the more it will cost.