In terms of daily active users, Twitter is the third most popular website in the world, with more than 120 million people using it daily. Tweets are published at a rate of more than 100 000 million per day, with more than 15 percent of those tweets containing video or image content. It should come as no surprise that some individuals may wish to download videos that they watch on Twitter in order to save them to their computer, but doing so can be difficult at times.
Because social media applications such as Twitter do not natively offer direct video downloading, you’ll need to use specialized third-party programs and online services that were created specifically for the purpose of downloading videos from Twitter. On multiple instances, I’ve stumbled across some interesting videos that I’ve wanted to save for later viewing or sharing.
The ways for downloading Twitter videos that I discovered to be the most straightforward will be discussed today. Let’s get this party started.
Method 1: web-based application possibilities
A web application was recommended to me by one of my closest friends, and this is the first way I’ll share it with you. The fact that I do not have to install any software on my phone is one of the things I appreciate the most about this alternative. Not only that, but because the app is hosted on the web, I can access it from any computer with an internet connection, allowing me to get the context right from my browser, regardless of whether I’m using a PC, tablet, or phone.
- You must locate the Twitter video that you wish to download, either through the use of the Twitter app or by visiting the Twitter website. Copy the Twitter video URL.
- Go to TWoffline’s Twitter video downloader and paste the URL into the box on the homepage to start downloading videos.
- Click on the blue button, three downloads will be generated.
- There are three download links, each of which corresponds to the different video quality options available for download. To begin saving the Vidoe to your device, click on the link that corresponds to the quality that you’d like to download.
The website’s interface is extremely user-friendly, making it a breeze to navigate and navigate around. I tried a few different video downloaders, but they were all crowded with intrusive advertisements that tried to get you to click on their links. Twoffline, on the other hand, is free of advertisements and has a simple design.
Method 2 – Downloading an Android application.
In the event that you do not want to use the web app option and would rather install specific software on your phone, the “Twitter downloader” app is the most effective alternative for you. It is available for download in the Android app store for tablets and phones running Android operating systems.
- Go to the Google Play store and look for the xxx app. — Download and install the app on your mobile device.
- On your tablet or phone, use the Twitter app and search for the Vidoe that you’d like to store for later use.
- When you click on the Share button on the video, a new window will appear with a list of available apps.
- Look for and select the app that you just downloaded and installed.
The app will launch, allowing you to paste the video link right into the app’s input field. Clicking on the download option will generate download links for you to save to your smartphone or tablet, which you can then access from anywhere.
Tip: Check out this tip if you are looking for a way to stand out with your Twitter profile. You can create a unique Twitter front by using Fancyfont.co’s Fancy Font Generator. You can copy and paste the font directly into your tweets for a customized look.
Using IOS devices as a third method
If you are using an iOS smartphone, you will not be able to install the software that is accessible for Android devices since iOS devices have strict security protections in place for the app store. Fortunately, there is still an app accessible that can perform the same function as before.
Go to the iOS app store and look for the “my media file manager” app. – download and install the app. Download and install the app on your phone.
Following are the approaches that I discovered to be the most effective for downloading Twitter videos, which I have detailed in this post. Not only are all of the alternatives simple to use, but they are also all completely free. TWOffline is my preferred choice because it does not require any installation. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or recommendations by leaving a comment on this article. Thank you for downloading!